MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

NRA convention

We got to go to the 2011 NRA Annual Meetings and Exhibits in Pittsburgh on Saturday!! This was a really big deal to me. I don't get out much. We don't get to go many places or do many things. Usually going grocery shopping and sometimes the library is about it. I am so glad I went!! :D

DH and I went to see the exhibitors; didn't go to the meetings or ticketed events. We went early in the morning to try to get close parking. We were there when they opened the door to the exhibit halls. :cloud9: Wow --did our firearm wish lists grow!! There was so much to see! While there were displays, most of the firearm manufacturers had guns that you could hold. There were also some really neat historical displays.

I wish I had taken the time at some point to sit down and look through the Program. I would have made sure to see the Crossbreed Holsters booth. I've been looking at the Crossbreed Supertuck holsters on line and would have liked to see one in person.

We started off on the second floor and worked through that and then down to the 1st floor of exhibits. By the time we got down to the 1st floor, it was way too crowded and very difficult to really look at stuff.

If/when the NRA holds this in Pittsburgh again, I want to go.

Archived