MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Gotta share this one!

snapshotmiki

From another website I visit: Another viewpoint!

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today!<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for the recycling refund,<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">you would have received $214.00<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">It is called the 401-Keg plan.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">And as a bonus...<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">Another study found that on average Americans drink 22 gallons of alcohol a year.<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">That means that the average American gets about 41 miles to the gallon!<BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true"><BR minmax_bound="true">Makes you proud to be an American

Sorry, don't know how to get rid of all the extra stuff.

Oh my! Unusual line of thought, but probably true...

We're currently getting $.80/lb for cans here.

I'll be sharing this one with my boss who is an avid brewer and 'conservative consumer'. He may just forget the home-brew and go for the store-bought!

Thanks for the fodder...

From another website I visit: Another viewpoint!

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49.00 today!

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33.00 today.

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

But, if you had purchased $1,000 worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer, then turned in the aluminum cans for the recycling refund, you would have received $214.00 Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle.

It is called the 401-Keg plan. And as a bonus...

A recent study found that the average American walks about 900 miles a year.

Another study found that on average Americans drink 22 gallons of alcohol a year.

That means that the average American gets about 41 miles to the gallon!

Makes you proud to be an American

Sorry, don't know how to get rid of all the extra stuff. <------- There how's that :AmishMichaelstraw:

How did you do that? Thanks Michael!

He may have done the same as I did before I passed it on...copied it all to a Word document, cleaned it up, re-copied it and pasted it into my outgoing email. Micheal?

Archived