MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome to November!

Crazy, eh? I can't believe the year flew by so fast. Sometimes I feel like I am constantly wishing time would go by faster, because of finishing the school semester, etc., but I have to remind myself that I'm also wishing my life away when I do that. It's good to just enjoy life where you are instead of wishing you were in another stage of it.

woke up to heavy roofing supplies, the sound of tools and hammers on my roof as the roofers started the second day of work ......Yippee.... and I got out of bed fast as they were right overhead and that roof will be done up properly, observed they got pickup loads of ply wood. Good job guys! No shirking the subroofing this time!

Feeling a big sense of relief that they came here first in town to do that when I know there are also others waiting for their roofs in the immediate vicinity. That was kind of the roofers. It is a big job too. Good sized building with businesses on the first floor.

Other than that and doing little skill builds, life is very simple and I can take more pleasure now that I feel a bit more secure. Today is probably going to be organize and bake day and some laundry. If my focus holds together maybe I can tailor some sheets and blankets and do my lists for shopping in town, online and what I need at Walmart mid month when I get that done and some official business needs to be done today and through Friday.

Nothing fancy but it gets or keeps the ball rolling.

If I get a nice walk in too, that would be something to be grateful for and enjoy. :)

My wife and I love this time of year. Living in southern California, the weather is not near as bad as back in the north east.

Today is my mom's birthday, :bdaycake::happyBD: on the 11th, is our (my wife and I) anaversary!:wub::hug3::darlenedance:

and of course, later this month is thanksgiving! :pray::amen::feedme:

Lets start the month off right and open our eyes to the bounty that the good Lord has blessed us with! Family and friends, both around us and here on Mrs S.

Count your blessing now, and even thies hard, sad economic times will start to look way better!

Robie

Archived