MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I think I may be in a book...

Momo

I just found out that my son's "biological" father has written a religious themed book about his life. I wonder if I am in it. Should I buy it and read it? Or not...he would make royalties if I did.. :grinning-smiley-044:

I wonder if he wrote about deserting his first child at age 1, and only having 2 contacts with him for over 20 years. He started communication again when the first Princess was born. I don't think his other kids will ever marry, so my son's kids will most likely be his only grandkids. He never has asked my son to forgive him for not being a father to him.

Life is strange.

Funny story . . . .

I was reading an Amish History book one day and when I turned the page there we were! Story about us saving the day one time way back when. It was Opening Day at the Greenhouse business and all the Amish workers were sick with the flu , So Michael and Lori had to run the whole thing all by ourselves while they layed down in the back room waiting for rides home. Now THAT was a very busy day!

:AmishMichael2:

I think curiosity would get the better of me. So what if you are the only one who buys it! :icon19:

Knowing me, I’d tell him his son would like a copy of the book from his father as a Christmas present so he could get to know him. Yes, I really would.

Archived