MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sherlock Holmes jokes

ROBIE

Last week I found a local Sherlock Holmes bookclub/fanclub, and Im a huge Sherlock Holmes fan myself, so this got me excited!

For that reason, I'll post some Sherlock Holmes jokes.... but not the one where Holmes and Watson go camping!!!

That ones been told to death...

Sherlock Holmes dies and goes to Heaven. There is a brouhaha. Sherlock Holmes asks St. Peter what seems to be the problem. Apparently, Adam has gone 'walkabout' among all the souls. It will take ages to find him. Holmes tracks down Adam, very quickly.

The Lord asks Holmes how he recognized Adam among the millions of souls, without ever having met him. "Elementary, my dear God, he has no navel." sher_smoking.gif

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson are taking a trip across a desert by hot-air balloon. There are not many landmarks; so eventually, they become lost. Luckily, while flying quite low, they see a man.

Holmes shouts, "Sir, could you please tell me where we are?"

The man looks up, ponders for a moment, and then answers, "Gentlemen, you are in a hot-air balloon!"

At this moment, a burst of wind picks up the balloon and carries it away.

Holmes turns to Watson and asks: "My friend, do you know who that man is?"

"No, Holmes, of course not!"

"He's a mathematician!"

"Holmes, that's incredible! But *how* do you know?" "It's very simple, Watson. First of all, the man thought before giving us an answer. Secondly, his answer was absolutely correct. And thirdly, the answer he gave us was of no practical use, whatsoever!"

Holmes, with his keen eyes ever observant, was carefully examining the bloody pieces of the corpse strewn along the highway. The butcher had obviously enjoyed his mangleing of the body.

Holmes whispered fearfully to his colleague

"Guard yourself, Watson. There is an evil hand, afoot, ahead!"

Get it?sc_pe-a_Sherlock.gif

Robie :laughkick:

Archived