MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's nice to find a "Home" message board!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

(((((((((((((Darlene)))))))))))))))) Thank you for sharing this with me. I figured I'd start by giving you a big ole hug!! I look forward to exploring all the nooks and crannies here at MrsSurvival. I'm here to learn and also to share some of my experiences with others.

Again, thank you for sharing.

Guest Guest

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

HUGE *smile*

It's very special and means so much to me that you've taken the time to introduce yourself...

Ok ladies, lemme tell you about Margie...

I liked her when I didn't know her, and then when she got into a position of authority I questioned my liking her...ROFL

And then, somewhere along the way, I started talking to her, person to person and the woman that she is, really impressed me.

She's wise and fair and has a huge heart and I'm so honored she came to our site...

It's been a while since I've done one of our dramatic *welcomes*, and Cat is the master at it, but lemme put my 2 cents in...

*darlene rolls out the rickety tea cart (cat we need to buy you a new one), laidened with fresh apple pies, white chocolate cheesecake, chocolate chip cookies fresh outta the oven (for me), fruit salad (for our ladies watching their weight), tea sandwiches, and lobster bisque soup (where'd I come up with that one? rofl)...*

oooooooooooooooops...had to edit to put in the drinks...*darlene sashays in with a tray of freshly made cappuchinos topped with TONS of whipped creme...ya gotta love cubano coffee...*

(((((((((((((((((Margie))))))))))))))))))))

It warms my heart to see you here...you are MORE than welcome and may you come to know and luv these ladies and men as much as I do...

*smile*

Guest Guest

Our "Queen of Cappuchinos" comes through again!!!

I'll bring in the fresh, warm cinnamon rolls and hot whole wheat honey bread with honey butter spread. Oh, and a bit of strawberry jam!

Welcome, Margie!!

May I ask what part of the country to call home? I'm in Indiana. One sweet (most of the time) DH, 3 children, a dog, a cat, & fish.

Glad you found us!

Guest Guest

Oh shadddup Cat...

Once again, I'm one step in front of you...

I posted before you and I edited before you...

*rolling eyes*

rofl

((((((((((((((cat))))))))))))))

Guest Guest

*pout*

I'm innocent...

Ask...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

lesseeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................................

*thinking*

MARE

LET'S ASK MARE!

*angelic smile*

*ain't gonna ask homey...she lies...sigh*

rofl

Guest Guest

*pout*

Not Mare...

SHE is sweet...

*darlene takes out the can of whipped creme and squirts cat...*

Don't mess with me chica....

ROFL

Welcome to the family Margie. From the Finger Lakes region of Ny here.

Ya hafta watch out for flying creme pies around here. What? you didn't know creme pies could fly? just watch...........

Guest Guest

Say WHAT? Darlene innocent? Since when?

"Mare rears back, chocolate cream pie in hand, and let's it rip at Darlene"................... SPLAAAAATTTTT!!!!!! Hee!

Welcome Margie, you'll find alot of fun here!

Guest Guest

I'M IN SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*darlene revisits her loyalists and picks someone different*

You're fired Mare...ROFL

*in a prim and proper voice...*

Dearest Margie,

Please ask Dee...she's the only sane one outta the bunch...she'll for SURE vouch for me...

*angelic smile*

Guest Guest

Hello, Margie - it's nice to meet you! My DH and I live on a farm in north central Iowa. We have a DD in college and a DS who is 25.

I've brought a big supply of napkins. With the whipped creme flying, you're gonna need em.

Welcome!!

Guest Guest

A big welcome to you Margie. You’ve joined a great group here. We have to be a little careful with Darlene sometimes but usually she’s fairly normal.

Guest Guest

*Happy Girl sneaks into the Sunporch through a side door...*

Psst! Margie! Welcome to Mrs. Survival!!! You're going to love it here...just watch this: *HG sneaks over to the new cart with a nice colorful pie* Hey boss! * !!! * Welcome to our new friend!

Guest Guest

WOW what a welcome.....creme pies and all. I must say the coconut creme pie was the best...still picking little bits of coconut out of my hair. Ok fess up, who threw the coconut one?? I'll bet it was Darlene....she's not so innocent. She just wants everyone to THINK she is. If she has a halo, it's all rusty and dented with a slight lean to the left!

Seriously, thank you all for the welcome. Now I really feel special because the rickety old teacart was replaced in my honor! LOL!!

ChocKiss.gif

Guest Guest

Pssst, hey margie it's seldiesgirl yeh, look behind the tea cart, ducking all those flying pies. . . just wanna say welcome to this wacky place. . .i'm new here myself and always surprised to have found such a lovely group of ladies all in one place . . . and they still let me in!!! seldiesg

Guest Guest

OH MY WORD!

I'm in SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To THINK that I brought sweet Margie to MrsSurvival, telling her how ya'll were so quiet and gentle and shy...

You ladies need some training...I see that you've slackened lately...

See ya in the next thread...

*smile*