MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Robie's Country Wisdom

I have been posting little bits of country wisdom on my facebook for a little wile now, and here is my first 20.

What ya think? got any more to add? I got plenty more to post as the days come.

Robie's Country Wisdom #1: You can take a boy out of the country, but you cant take the country out of the boy.

Robie's Country Wisdom #2: Never burn your bridges- you'd be surprised how many times you have to cross that river.

Robie's Country Wisdom #3: Worry is wasting today's time cluttering up tomorrow's opportunities with yesterday's troubles.

Robie's Country Wisdom #4: Respect cannot be learned, purchased, or acquired- it can only be earned.

Robie's Country Wisdom #5: Even a dog knows the difference between being stumbled over and kicked.

Robie's Country Wisdom #6: Its sunday, be in church!

Robie's Country Wisdom #7: THE man who daily walks with the Lord will always get to where he is going right when he is supposed to.

Robie's Country Wisdom #8: Not what we gain but what we give measures the worth of the life we live.

Robie's Country Wisdom #9: Burdens should never get us down, except on our knees to pray.

Robie's Country Wisdom #10: Admit you're wrong when you're wrong and you'll be all right.

Robie's Country Wisdom #11: Make your point, but dont stick anyone with it.

Robie's Country Wisdom #12: Prepare for the worst....hope for the best.

Robie's County Wisdom #13: The Bible! The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible.

Robie's Country Wisdom #14: There is no perfect church and no perfect christians, just sinners saved by grace!

Robie's County Wisdom #15: Be a blessing to your pastor, be in church and on time every sunday.

Robie's Country Wisdom #16: The problem with the future is that it usually arrives before we are ready for it.

Robie's Country Wisdom #17: Smiling is contagious- frowning outrageous.

Robie's Country Wisdom #18: The first thing to try when all else fails is again.

Robie's Country Wisdom #19: Something is wrong when kids run wild and dogs are sent to obedience shool.

Robie's Country Wisdom#20: We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

a little long, but a good read.

Robie:wink (2):