MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thrive Freeze Dried Food

windmorn

Has anyone used the Thrive brand freeze dried food? I know I had found an old post about someone selling it, but there wasn't any follow up on how good it was or how well it sold. I'm thinking about selling it and was looking for some imput. I've got some ordered to try, but it won't be here for a few days.

Is that the one where the customer choses to receive 'X' amount of dollars worth on a monthly basis? If so, there are folks around here selling it. It does let someone accumulate a storage of food slowly and without having to pay much attention to it after it's set up.

But 'fraid I can't tell you how it tastes or if selling the product was good for anyone. :shrug: I don't know anyone that well to ask.

I didn't find it economical for me....cuz I'd rather do more work/research and buy every single little thing on sale. Also, I don't buy much at all of the freeze dried [add water and eat type] meals. But most folks don't have the time for that.

MtRider :wave:

I use Honeyville for eggs and crumbled sausage...but have been to several expo's in our state and other states, and tasted the samples they have set out. Very tasty...and the ones who sell usually have tables set up at the expos, but I haven't actually seen anybody buying and carrying out. That's what I usually watch for at expos and swap meets...what's people buying and packing out. I do intend to put in some more eggs, sausage & beef crumbles though (from Honeyville because their shipping is so cheap). Thrive never has their meats out to try...figure? So...all I can go by is word of mouth and the lady-dehydrators etc., on the tube.