MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Today is THE day.......

Today we will know, either way, if it is meant to be, or not to be......

so far everything has fallen into place.....just this one "little" detail........

I could not sleep last night......when I finally did sleep, I woke up, tossed and turned and then finally got up very early........

Today is the day........please let it be the "Best day, of the rest of my life"....

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Now look whatcha gone and done.....these must be tears of joy!!!

I love ya, sis!!!

I am sooooo happy. And we will have many, many, happy hours of sipping tea and enjoying the view. I look so forward to it. I wish I could fast forward to being there already. The few weeks won't go by fast enough. grin.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((MM)))))))))))))))))))))

------------------

spitfireold.gif

MM? are you sure you want her living next to you?? LOL! just kidding!..God Bless and enjoy! Invite all us "up" sometime! Spit...I am happy for you, You deserve this..Best of all for you and your family! Ed

------------------

edandpeg.gif

Thanks everyone!!!! For all your positive thoughts.........

And Brigie, you can come visit anytime!!! After all we need to plan a wedding!! LOL

And yes, ed, I agree, everyone should visit here......

so......

.....with Darlene's approval, and our excellant currency exchange rate (for all Mrs.S family in the U.S.), I hearby would like to strongly suggest that the next Mrs.Survival getogether, would be located here, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Plenty of camping, fishing, hunting, fun & interesting things to look at and do, and it is long overdue, too!!! grin.gif

How bout it boss!?!?? It would benefit all here!!!

------------------

spitfireold.gif