MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Newcome. Howdy y'all

Guest Guest

Howdy y'all.

I'm a newcomer to the forum and wanted to say hello to everybody. I'm in Georgia for now but, hope to be in Missouri in the near future. Thanks for letting me say howdy y'all.

Welcome BTG to a great place. There's a lot of nice people around here and lots of great help. It's a little slow this time of year but it'll pick up before long.

Sit down here on the swing and have a nice glass of lemonade and some sugar cookies. Others will be along soon to welcome you aboard!

Welcome, BTG!! Glad you stopped in!

Moving to Missouri? They've got some pretty country there!

I've brought fresh cheesecake and a whole *pile* of brownies... I have had trouble getting online and figured the more chocolate, the *better*!!!

bigwave.gif

Hi BTG....... WELCOME!!! SO nice to meetcha!jump.gifSure hope you enjoy your visits here......we're so glad you found us!

---------> These are for you! Flowers.gif

Did ya happen to bring a few of those famous Georgia Peaches?

I brought you a nice big bowl of New England Clam Chowda! Enjoy!

deb

Thank you each and every one for the warm welcomes that I received. Sure made me feel good to know that there really are people in this world that are still friendly and mean it !!!

I really appreciated the kind words.

Welcome to the family BTG! Nice to have family adoption parties here.

I am quite busy these days so I get on when I can, which isn't as much as I used to, but I try.

Need anything or have a question or comment, please post away, many here will answer you if they can.

Hill

Well Howdy back at ya BTG and welcome to Mrs. S. Come on over and join the Clip forum and sign up for lots of freebies that are posted. You and JoanN are welcome to enter my Old Wives Tale contest to win a basket full of freebies samples and surprizes. . All you have to do is post under the sticky post some of your moms or grans best and most outrageous old wives tales and the judges will do the rest and pick the winner. Again welcome to Mrs. S and have a good time while your here.