MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I Hope...

Jeepers

I also am missing both of them.  Though I am sure Mt. Rider is still taken care of her mom. And yes I also hope Mt. Rider's parents are doing much better now.  it will take a while for her mom to gain her strength back though. Those hospitals these days are bad. You can't get up to walk around now because o the corona virus and they don't want you leaving your room, not even with a mask.  So you lay around in a bed that will cripple you and if you can get out of bed just walk around the room. At least that is how it is here. So part of what is wrong with DH. He lost what was left of his mussel in the left leg. Working on that now though.   So I feel that with Mt. Rider it is just a case of being a care giver right now.  

But still hoping that ambrigris is doing well and nothing like an illness is going on.  I think there is enough illness, fires, earthquakes and whatever to go around for everyone and praying no one is having to deal with all of this mess. Flu season is also here though for use it usually is at it's worse come January.

• Like 3