MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just dropping in to say hello

Guest Guest

I realize I have fallen off the face of the internet, it's been quite a weird summer. We haven't moved yet, but are still trying to close the deal started in May. I had a miscarriage in July so I was very tired for a bit, and my computer was infected with a virus we couldn't find for two months. (Finally found it when my friend who is a computer guy can over with some stuff, but it took him a couple of hours.) Now I have Norton antivirus so hopefully THAT won't be happening again.

I hope some of you remember me, but if you don't that's ok, we'll just become reaquainted.

Wendi! I was just thinking about you the other day but, I can't remember why. I was going to ask you how the children were doing, and the new baby. I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Glad to know you're feeling a little better.

Take care of yourself and pop in when you can, to let us know how you're doing. A lot of us remember you, you're family.

Nana

The baby is learning to roll and has two teeth, Aíne is her name BTW and she just turned eight months old. Thanks for asking.

The children are doing splendidly, although growing way too fast. That's the only drawback to having lots of them. Even though we homeschool and they are home all day I feel like I miss so much because I only have two eyes.

I am feeling much better thank you. My Beloved didn't wait for it to get bad this time he took me directly to the hospital. I think the last time really shook him up.

I hoped people would remember me and I'm so glad you do. It's nice to be home.

SO.....did I miss anything major? I like the preparedness forum. We have one on Family, Friends and Firearms that I help moderate, so I hope you all don't mind if I post some things over there? Many of the people on that board have the right attitude, just not the practical experience.

I don't think it should be a problem, posting some of the info over there, but please be sure to credit it to the author and MrsS. You may even have some people there, that would like to see what we do here.

Nana

Wendi, Hi and welcome home.... you have been missed. The latest thing with me is twin, great grand son and daughter, born 10/04/ 2003.

Aine is 8 months old already? boy, time does fly,

seems like only yesterday that we were putting in a garden and now we are clearing it out for winter.

I remember you! We may not know eachother real well, but as I recall, we both agree that children are a bessing! I'm so sorry about your miscarriage, but glad that your DH is taking good care of you. Glad to see you back!

Thanks I feel like I just got a big hug. Nan-Aine is pronounced Ahnya. It is the gaelic form of Anne, which is my mother's middle name. (My mother hates her middle name for some reason though so this way I can name a child after her and she doesn't have to hear the name all the time.)

I will definitely give the board and whoever the author is the credit. Actually I was invited here from another board.

Twins are always neat. One of the midwives I am studying under just caught her first pair of twins. (They are usually referred to another midwife who is very experienced in twin births but this pair was a suprise.)