MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey

Guest Guest

Wanted to pop in and say hi. Have been very busy, home schooling the kids, etc. Our van had a blow out on the highway, I've suffered numerous injuries this summer (including another admittance to the hospital for my asthma), and had to give away one of my cats.

((((((MountainMommy)))))))

Sure is great to see you!! You have been missed! I'm so sorry to hear about your health scares, van trouble and having to give away your baby (cat). But it sounds like your Rockies are inspiring as ever and will see you through the hard times and into the good. Please, visit often...you are in our thoughts and prayers always. Once a friend, friends forever!

Love,

Good to see you MM! I'm so sorry for the difficult times you've gone through...hope things are looking up for you soon! Stop by again and let us know how you are doing! (((((MM)))))

(((((((((((((((((MM))))))))))))))))

Glad to see ya too...

I've been swamped with my grandmother moving down here after 2 cancer surgeries last month...when she got here she was so ill she had to go back into the hospital for a week, so needless to say I've been swamped trying to help mom...

Trying to get back into the swing of things...

Well MM glad to see you again. Hope things start looking up for you. For you too Darlene. Know what you're going through. With Dad and mom mocing back up here from Florida it's been a very busy summer and fall. Things are settleing down finally. Diane