MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Introduction

Guest Guest

Hi great website here. Im from Florence, Az and currently a Correctional Officer out on sick leave due to a mini stroke(tia) I had in July. Hope to talk with you all soon. Karen

Hi, lkaren3. Welcome to the Mrs. S family.

Sorry to hear about your mini stroke.... I'm on that 1/2 aspirin a day, too.

Hope all is going well with you now. Nutritious diet helps the most.

Here ia a fresh veg platter, help yourself what would you like to drink with that?

Lois, thanks for your kind words. My head still feels weird, off balanced, and eyes arent tracking right. My legs still feel weak. But Im getting around better and not sleeping 24/7. Hoping to make a full recovery. Im on a baby aspirin a day. I miss working but Im remaining positive. I guess it could have been worse. Karen

I've been reading alot of your posts for awhile and feel as though I know many of you. Its such a pleasant and comforting place to be. About me? Im almost 51, married and a correctional office for the state of Az. Been on sick leave since July. This tia hit me when I was having a medical procedure done on my legs. I've been having my legs treated for spider veins for ovr a year. Then during one treatment my left leg got real dead and heavy. Tried to stand when bam something happened. Couldnt see and everything went black for a short time. My doctors say I'll be ok. Sure wish the weirdness in my head would clear up along with my eyes. Legs are weak still. So this is what I'm dealing with. Sorry to ramble on. This has changed life for awhile for me.

Karen

Gee Karen.........you don't think your spider vein treatments had somethin to do with your tia do ya?? Was that where they shoot em with salt water in a needle?

Oh HI wavey.gif and WELOME by the way!

I'm debbie........sure is great to meetcha!

Sure hope your soon feeling well again!

Corrections officer......coooooool.......in a big prison? DO tell.....

Hi Karen

As a newbie myself let me tell you (as if all the other posts didn't clue you in ) you are in for some very friendly people. Glad to have you. Hope you start to feeling better. Take care. It will all work out. Be prepared to have some very supportive people around you.

I am glad to see you have joined us. I have been busy these past few weeks, but I hope to kick back in here soon. You have joined a group of good ladies. I do hope you like to read and chat about books.