MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Leaving

Deblyn

Just to let you all know that I will not be posting at Mrs Survival after Sunday. I feel it is time to move on , and my life is heading off in other directions.

I have already informed the people who need to know.

Thankyou to everyone for their friendship during the time I've been here. I may be back in the future, I don't know.

All best wishes

Sarah (Lowlander)

just one more thing Lowlander and then i will TRY and leave you alone....

I want you to know I have learnt a lot from your posts

you where here before me and you are a part of Mrs. S to me, so it is going to be strange not seeing you on.

ok I think i am done. so good luck to where ever your life takes you

Lowie, that was a startling announcement! I can't help but wonder why you are leaving so abruptly, and I'm sorry to see you go. You have contributed immensely to Mrs. S, and it has been fun and informative to be allowed to have a peek at your side of the pond. I've learned so much from you, and have enjoyed your posts. My recipe book has a lot of "Lowie" recipes in it, and I shall think of you often. Your presence will be sorely missed, and I hope you will change your mind, or at least pop in once in awhile to let us know how you are doing. If not, then I wish you happy wanderings, and lot's of sunshine in your lovely garden. Blessed Be. Mare

Wow!! I can't believe you are leaving!!! I'm unable to be here very much anymore and when I get here today...........BAM!!!!! I hope no one here has offended you lowie!!! If there are problems in your personal life then may God comfort you during this time. I, too, have greatly enjoyed your posts. You have always been very kind to me and everyone else. Yep, I notice these things. Try to pop in and visit from time to time. I know there are trying times in the months to come in my life and it's always great to hear your input. I'll be thinking of you......

Lisa

This was really a great surprise this morning, Like Lisa said. What can we do to talk you into staying, Lowie. I to hope that no one has done or said anything to make you feel you must leave.

Please keep coming, even if you don't come each day, or even week, just keep letting us know how you are.

If you do leave, please know that you will be missed very much and we hope the best for you.

(((((HUGS)))))

I haven't posted for awhile so am surpised, like everyone else, to see you're leaving Lowie. I'm so sorry to see you go as I've enjoyed your posts here and visiting with you at other boards too. I hope you change your mind but if not PLEASE check in periodically and let us know how you're doing. It's so hard making friends and then never hearing from the again!

Take care friend!!!