MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Guest Guest

My name is Sharon, I am married, mom to 8, grandmother to 13 with 2 more coming in the spring. We are trying to get a small homestead style farm liveable while staying in town until we have it up and running. I live in Wyoming where it is cold and windy. I am glad to have found this forum.

Sharon

Hi Sharon! Welcome to MrsSurvival! Congratulations on your homestead. I'm still working towards it, someday we'll get there.

Wyoming... I have a lot of memories of that state. Some good, some cold...

I lived in Rawlins from '81 to early '85. I sometimes think about moving back...

I hope you grow to love this site as much as most of us do... it's our home on the 'net' and we're one big family, warts and all.

Make yourself comfortable, ask questions if you want or teach us what you know. We love seeing things with a new perspective.

That's a lot of family you have. I bet the Holidays are fantastic!

Again, welcome!

Welcome Sharon!

Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself...we love having the opportunity to welcome everyone...

I live in Miami and am grateful to not have to bear the cold, although we have winds here too, sometimes hurricane strength...lol

Make yourself at home, we're only a post away and if there's anything we can do to help, just hollar!

Thank you all for the nice welcome, I have been wildly busy with the family and this was my first chance to check back in. I am sure I will enjoy it here, it is wonderful to find a place where no one laughs when I talk about being prepared and the things I feel I need to do.

Sharon

Welcome. Just lay back in the hamek and make yourself comfie. I have some pie left That I forgot to get out this weekend so I'll bring that in. Love to have new people. Di

Welcome Sharon! I've spent a good deal of time up in Wyoming....at Jackson Hole, Evanston during the oil boom, and I remember one blizzard in Laramie that had us snowed in for 3 days. Guess you are getting this wonderfully fierce winter that we are, after such a long drought.

No one here laughs about preps........we all do it. You'll love it here.

Great to meetcha, Sharon! Welcome to Mrs. Survival....you'll love it here if you like to prepare......look forward to hearing more about your homestead!

I'm a stay at home mom of a lovely 3 year old little girl, and a happy wife of 6 and a half years. No grandchildren for me yet (I wonder why?