MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Weight Loss Challenge Forum: Sign up HERE

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, my dear alicat!!!

You've come to a great place to hone up on your computering skills and have fun doing it!

Check out the great info in "WWW". Caveman has lots of great stuff posted!

• 5 months later...

I have been visiting here for a long time but rarley post anything, I was excited to see a weight Loss group start. I need get more excercise than I do..lol. I need to loose 50 pounds.. But I also need encouragment to do it.. I am starting Tom. Sept.24th, so You ladys keep me in your prayers and I will do the same for you.. I will post in 2 weeks to see if I have lost any weight. looking forward to helping each of you accomplish your goals, so good luck... angie

Angie,Welcome to Mrs. Survival!! I'm so glad you are joining us to encourage us in our weightloss journey. I'll be sure to be thinking of you tomorrow as you start your new way of eating

You go, Girl....you can do it! Thank you for your thoughts and encouragement....We certainly need it to be successful!

I have made access for you to get into our private forum called Waist Watcher's. It's a nice place to be real about our weight, diets and fitness habits. Also to set goals and offer advise and encouragement to one another. Lots of good information and the loads of wonderful support from our members here who have been there.

WE also have chat support on Monday nights at 9PM Eastern.

Hope to see you there sometime!

I want the first posting I see tonight be about weight watching and here I am stuffing my face with a bologna cheese sandwich I had just made a deal with my two sons that are in school, If they could bring up one grade in any subject by November 5, we would get them a gameboy,(the oldest ds made A's and B's the middle ds made and A, B"s and C"S) but in return by the same date I have to lose at least 20 lbs. and my dh has to give up either beer or cigarettes.

Hello to all you newbies, glad to meet ya....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Well, I have about 200#s to loose, can I sign up too. I've already lost 250#s, but of course that was my ex-husband..quess that doesn't count. I almost had gastric bypass, but when the doctor prescribed the only two things that I am allergic to for a stomach bacteria I backed out. Since then, I've just been thinking about getting back on the bus.