MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome Perky!!

ozzzyyy

Welcome to Mrs. Survival, Perky! We are so blessed to have you join our home on the web. Maybe you can tell us a bit about yourself? I know that others will want to join in on welcoming you here and there is sure to be a bounty of cyber treats before too long. Glad you are here!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU... I feel very welcome. I just love a big porch and a rocking chair. I am a mother to 7, 5 my own and 2 step kids. I am a grandma of a 6 mos old premie. I am thirty- four yo and have an older husband. We live in the semi- country. its rural but still too many neighbors and yet no one close to converse with. I like the computer since its easy to be open when you're not face to face. I like a variety of things and excell at none. I am working on a teaching degree. I hope to have my associates in 2006. I have 60 cc to be a teachers assistant so will be looking for full time work in sept. Thanks for listening, any questions just ask.

WOW.....there " aint no fly's on you" gal.......with all that's on your plate ....you still find the time to learn.....that's just awesome !!

You MUST be perky.....i'm pooped just thinkin of all you do!! You go girlie!! I bet your kids are young too.

And 34 and a granny......You must be one hot granny!