MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Can anyone possibly help me??

I need to find a GOOD -LOVING HOME to 2 cats..........they live in Inglewood California.

Their human mom was my good buddy BECKY....we used to write emails everyday......i lost touch with her and knew something was wrong......i tried and tried to find out what was going on......called the sheriffs....long story short.....she was found dead.....not sure how long.....but had been dead for over 2 weeks......her cats survived by scratching open a bag of food and licking faucetts.

SHe LIVED for her cats.....They are brother and sister ....never been separated....sleep cuddled together.....i would hate to see them separated.

We are thinking about having them shipped from Ca to Mass.......but they have been through so much....i'm not sure how that trip would go...and not sure if my cat would get along with them.........lot's to think about......but i figured i'd ask if there was anyone here that could give them a good home....or know of anyone.........

Thanks.......

deb

Guest Guest

Oh, Debbielee! I'm so sorry about your friend! What a sad story! I wish I knew of someone who could help. I can't have cats, too allergic, and I don't think Max the dog would like it much.

I hope you find a solution. I just wanted to offer my condolences.

Guest Guest

I am so sorry!!

Flying the cats is easy. They are put in a small cat crate and in a matter of a few hours they are there with you! Take the cats even if they don't get along with yours, in time they will and besides that they have each other and half the house!

The first thing they will want when then get home is water and to pee! in a week or so they will be happy in their new home with their new Mommy/Angel!

"....no one will ever take as good care of them as you."

Guest Guest

Oh ((((((Deb))))))) I'm so sorry to hear this. I agree with everyone else; YOU could provide the home these kitties need, if no one there locally is found.

I am so glad you were able to find out about your friend because I'm sure it would have driven you crazy wondering why she just disappeared that way. I'm so sorry it was such bad news tho.

Please let us know what you end up doing or finding out about the kitties. Bless their little hearts... that had to be so traumatic for them.

THANK YOU ALL for your posts!

It really is a sad -sad situation!!

Not sure WHAT will happen at this point....but am still searching for a home locally for them.....i'll surely let you know what happens!

THanks again !

deb

Thanks goosie!

HEy.....see my real life kitty MEEPIE....she's perty huh?

ANYHEW......

UPDATE on my 2 kitty friends.........They have been picked up by the lady that my friend Becky adopted them from....she fostered them before she adopted them out....so this lady know's to keep them together and will give them great care until they find the perfect home......and at the same time......i was put in contact through the petloss site that i met Becky with a lady that would also keep the kitties until they were adopted or keep them herself......so i gave the information to the adoption lady.....maybe the second lady will end up with them....she's a sweet caring lady.......

EITHER way......i can now rest...because i know the kitties will be kept together and have a loving home....JUST what my friend BECKY would want!!!

smoooochies,

debbie

NEW UPDATE:

THE adoption lady DID get in touch with the second lady and is dropping the kitties off at her house tomorrow to be fostered by Her........until either of them find a home or the lady decides to keep them..........

Ya hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!