MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where is everybody Monday

Strange, usually there are a few posts in here by now...I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

It's sunny here, a good day to clean out our van after quading and camping Saturday night. Everyone was too pooped to care when we got home yesterday. Spring break is over here, I finally get a chance to clean a little better without my DD chasing after me! I think she had fun on her spring break, with her mommy/daughter day, and family day at the zoo, and then quading and camping.

Hope your Monday is a great one!

We've been out running errands all morning. A farmer found DH's Christmas present that he lost in early January. It was a remote controlled airplane that got caught in a wind gust when DH was flying it. We spent a long time looking for it. Some farmer was plowing his field yesterday and plowed over it. He had heard about the missing plane so he got word to us thru a chain of about 3 people that he had it. Believe it or not even though it is damaged it still flies. Maybe we should make a commercial for the company!

It got warm here too 82 degrees. I am still trying to recuperate after our latest adventure with the boat yesterday. I keep telling DH that someone up there would rather I fish off the dock than a boat.

We spent quite alot of time watering everything today. I can't wait to see the water bill. The last few years have been drier than usual around here. Sure hope this summer is not dry. All the veggies and flowers are really growing very well. I guess DH's early spring itch is paying off.

Have a great day all!