MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

thursday...

I'm Baaaccckkk!!!!!!!

Howdy ladies! Remember me? Theyd, it sounds like all the bad luck that happened at my house for so long has headed your way! I'm so sorry because I wasn't wanting to share that with anybody!!!!! I really love yuns!!!

mommafitz

Immediatly after planting the vegtable plants the rains came, they looked slightly drowned and bent from it. Today the sun has come out with blue skies, just some small puffy looking clouds. So they should perk up. Herbs have gone crazy I have cut them twice already.

Theyd, praying for a great day for you a all today.

Snowmom, hope you get your flowers in, and have a good day at nursing home.

Mommafitz!!! good to have you back.... yea!!!

Good morning everyone,

Another nice day expected here. The sun is out and the sky is blue. DH is going to rent a sod remover this morning and we will be preparing the area where the raised beds will go plus a place where we will make a gravel path from the patio to the shed.

Bil didn't show up yesterday and that is good. DH and I are together on the situation and he will take it in hand if he does show up (long story and not a positive person to have in our lives).

Theyd: Know that feeling about no paycheck. Not really a feeling - a pinch! Glad you can stay home with DH.

Snowmom: I'll bet the folks in the nursing home really enjoy your visit.

Mamafitz: Good to hear from you! It sounds like you are really busy. Your son is blessed to have the scholarships and that he isn't living on campus.

Lois: Hope those plants perk up today. My rosemary, lavender and thyme are going great guns. I need to move some pineapple sage that has grown too big for the spot I planted them in. Wherever I put them I want to be able to walk by and brush them for that wonderful fragrance.

Hello all! I've been busy trying to make the shop look inviting, it's hard though since we don't have much here to work with. I've been trying to get this stupid dsl thing to work, I'm not sure it is worth it. .

Brightest blessings all.