MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Helping my buddy, Darlene

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Sometimes she can be soooo shy and other times she'll bowl ya over with her boldness. shocked.gif

When it comes to working out and dieting she is usually speechless (a phenomenon in itself). She'll either call me or email me for workout routines or calorie-counting, nutritious meals even she can fix without burning or poisoning her little kiddos.

She did mention in here last week that she needed to reduce some inches. I haven't seen her back since then. I have it on good authority, though, she's having a bit of a time squeezing that slab through this narrow doorway.

Without further adoo, I shall bring out my trusty chainsaw and redecorate the doorjam to accommodate the breadth of my bestest buddy, Darlene.

You'll get the hang of it in no time, sweetie. Just lay off the square food. Nice shades, babe.

spam4.gif

------------------

homest.jpg

Guest Guest

SWAT homey...

Well, well, well...look at what the cat dragged in...

For those of you that aren't familiar, there's a history that goes WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY back with homey and I...

Always remember that I am the victim and she is the perpetrator...*angelic smile*

Go climb a coconut tree homey...I'll beat ya to the top...

On your mark, get set, goooooooooooooooo!

*darlene glances down watching homey sliding down the coconut tree, struggling to hang on, outta breath...*

Keep trying chica...one day you'll make it to the top of the coconut tree...

Chicka chicka boom boom...

------------------

d5.jpg

Guest Guest

*patiently waiting for smokescreen to clear room*

You're soooo cute, Spambabe, but a fireman's worst nightmare. MiscAlert.gif

After you're done licking the piepan, I'll put more fuel in the chainsaw for your expansion project. : yeees.gif

Coconut Cream Pie

1 cup white sugar

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1/4 teaspoon salt

3 cups milk

4 eggs

3 tablespoons butter

1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract

1 cup flaked coconut

1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked

In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, flour and salt over a medium heat; gradually stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until the mixture is thick and bubbly. Reduce heat to low and cook 2 minutes more. Remove the pan from heat.

Separate the egg yolks from whites. Beat the egg yolks slightly. Gradually stir 1 cup of the hot mixture into yolks. Return the egg mixture to the saucepan and bring the entire mixture to a gentle boil. Cook and stir 2 minutes before removing the pan from heat.

Stir butter, vanilla, and coconut into the hot mixture. Pour the hot filling into the baked pie crust. Cool. Cover and chill to store the pie if not serving immediately.

*yawn*

mcqueen.gifspam4.gif

------------------

homest.jpg

After eating that, we will all need exercise. smile.gif

Just come on to my house and we will build a fence. smile.gif Of course first someone has to clear some brush and a few trees. smile.gif

Very good recipe Homey. I have never made a Coconut Cream Pie, but I do like them. smile.gif Also, Banana Cream Pie is very good. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Furtively trying to remove that abomination from the gym area. Coconut cream pie is a NO-NO in any diet. Get Darlene to eat it all up and get it out of here ASAP! Before I am forced to stick a finger in it for a "little" taste and then another little taste etc...

Guest Guest

Actually I've been sick to my stomach the last few days and am not eating much...

Lost a few pounds in the mean time, so homey, feel free to gorge on that pie...seems you've already had a few of them...

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg