MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just a quick post

Just to let you know I am still around, I haven't been able to read or post much, but wanted to do this post tonight.

Hi to any newbies, and hope everyone is doing ok. Please know I think of all of you a lot, even though I am not able to post now for a while.

Good to see you here SCM. smile.gif How have you been, and how are you doing with your genealogy?

Last Sat. I woke up with a sore throat but it went away. On Sunday I had a sore throat all day, so I thought I would see the DR on Monday, as my throat was still sore. I guess it is a viral, that is going around according to the Dr.

I couldn't believe it, by Tuesday I had a head ache along with a sore throat, it continued Wed, and Thurs., I do feel a bit better, but of all the times for me to get ill. DH had Thursday and Friday off so I slept all of Thursday morning and part of the afternoon. I let him take care of the boys.

I feel much better today, but still sound a bit rough and have a small head ache yet.

The boys have been very good, they do take naps in the afternoon so that helps me to be able to rest a while when they are.

The weather is not very good now, it is cool, damp and windy. We have had rain just about every day. They have a place outside that they are allowed to dig and now it is mostly mud. frown.gif So, today, we will do some coloring, and other fun stuff. We have several children movies and a lot of children books, so yes, I will be doing more reading. smile.gif I read to them when they go down for their nap and at bed time. I think it is very important that they have a little time to relax before sleep.

Last night I read a story that was in an old school book about a little boy, little girl a mom and dad. I guess that was a BIG mistake. I ended up letting the boys get up to watch a little part of a movie so they could take their minds off mom and dad.

The oldest Prince was very upset and was crying, he misses his mom and daddy. So, guess we need to see if we can see Daddy when he has his days off. I have to go to Fargo next Tuesday, so will see if Daddy can meet us there if he can't come up before then.

Mom and Daddy both called this evening so the boys were able to talk to each of them, I think this will help. smile.gif

Well, think I better get this posted or it may not get in for another day or two.

Take care everyone and I will try to read and do a post sometime Monday or Tuesday.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif