MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beautiful Tuesday Morning.

Wow I can't believe I am the first one to post this morning. Since I am up uncharacteristically early. The sun is coming up pretty clearly now. It was a bit foggy out earlier. It's 51 degrees but the humidity is at 96%

My DS is at church camp this week. Yea!!! Which means it might be somewhat peaceful for a day anyway. Until I let the oldest dd know we are gonna clean house today! I might look and see if we have all that is needed for chili. Our temps will be back in the 90's by Thursday so we are gonna take advantage of this weather today! School will soon start and I may not have much help after that. Well everyone have a beautiful day!

Good morning Miss B! Yes you are definitely up early today!

I'm not sure our weather forecast for today. It's drizzling now.

DS football practice went well yesterday. From what hubby and older DS told me, he fit right in and there were 3 kids he knew. I'm expecing this to help with the transition back into public school. We have to buy cleats before next Monday. He starts daily practice next week.

I know he is looking forward to going to school. He isn't arguing about bedtimes or anything. We have to start now with setting a "School" bedtime so he can get used to it again. (I'm trying the same thing.) He was in a chipper mood last night when he and his brother picked me up from work.

Older son doesn't start college until after Labor day.

I hope everyone has a lovely day,

mommafitz

Good morning Buttercup, Mommafitz and Snowmom and anyone everyone else:

I woke up with a headache - think it's allergy stuff. It's gone with no lingering stuff so that's good.

Today I'm making a run to the store to pick up a prescription and the farm/garden store for potting soil. Also I am checking the website and may visit a retirement home to see if it's a possibility for Mom. I'm not sure if she will want to move here - she has almost always lived in the area she is in now. I am just surprised my sister hasn't contacted me about moving several hours away from where Mom is to discuss how things will go/who will touch bases on a regular basis with her. Her daughters work/have children and currently do not see Mom for long expanses of time so that won't work. Sorry - rambling.

Our temperatures have been very comfortable. Right now it's 60.

DH was really busy at work yesterday and didn't get home until 7:45. Friday was like that, too.

Buttercup: Glad you have a peaceful day lined up. Hope you had everything you need for chili.

Mommafitz: There sure is a lot going on for your kids. That's a great transition into public school for your son.

Snowmom: Do I ever agree about decluttering. I also have a huge pile of stuff to be filed sitting right beside me. But I have to get serious because I hate having people over and having to make a mad dash because of the clutter. The two extra bedrooms, family room and little den are the "hot spots".