MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Whats happening?

Guest Guest

with all my partners? Doesn't seem to be much going on in way of exercising info or how we are all holding up and doing! Anything new with anyone? As for me I'm just plugging along! Nothing major just taking one day at a time! I need to get fired up how bout you? smile.gif

Love,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Way to go! I am doing terrible! I have blown my diet for a few days and I am not exercising! I am so busy running around trying to get everything done that when I slow down I feel "too tired" to exercise. What an excuse, huh? Okay....I can do this!

I think!

I haven't been doing too good myself....everyday I think this will be the day and then I flub up bigtime! I need a good swift kick in the pants, laden with loads of unconditional support to keep on keepin' on!!

Thanks ya'll!!!! I can come here for positive encouragement....It helps me to see the right path up ahead and know that I need to get back on it ASAP!

------------------

eaglew.jpg

Well, I sure haven't been doing like I should be. I hurt my knee last week so won't have much to report next week.

I do have to tell all of you that I did do something about a month ago. Remember, I said I was trying to cut something out of my diet. Well, it is the ice cream. And for me that is a BIG thing. If I remember right, I had it only once or twice at the most last week.

I have lost about 2 pounds in the past 3 months, but that is NOT much. I know, even 1 pound lost is a gain. smile.gif

Yes, remember, even housework counts for miles. smile.gif

I'll bring the post to the top with the mile count in it. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

I'm keeping up with my 2 miles a day but also cleaning out an aunts apt. and going to see her daily and running her errands for her. She's now in a nursing home. I have no idea of weight loss, I don't have a scale, but I know I shouldn't be gaining!!! smile.gif I've also been keeping my blood sugar count in the normal levels so I feel like I just might be making some progress.

------------------

dee.jpg

I can't remember what I weighed last time I was on the scales. But it's 142 now. I think that is 1 less then last time but not sure. Guess with winter coming on I had better start keeping tract. Always harder for me to exercise in the winter. Oh well think I'll go mow up some more leaves. Soak up some of the cold sun while I can. Well at least it is sunny. smile.gif di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Keep it up everyone, I really do think that the E word is the key and moderation. I don't think you should cheat yourself out of something you really want to eat because then that is all you think about for the rest of the day.

Get on the treadmill or bike outside after you eat that piece of pizza.....

I spent years trying to lose weight, focusing on what I could not eat, made me miserable.

Now I eat a little of everything and exercise a lot. I am down 40 lbs from 5 years ago, and have kept it off.

so go have something to eat and then go out for a walk..........

that's just my opinion.......

hope it helps a little.........

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif