MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

In our Journey of Losing it...

Guest Guest

smile.gif I was just wondering, if any of you would like to join in a chat over at Mountainmommy's new site to talk about our weightloss programs. Maybe you need a friend to talk with or discuss things concerning our programs, or just exra support for each other. Snowmom and I were discussing it and were wondering if anyone would want to. I would make a commitment to be there every morning or evening for a while if anyone wants to, maybe some of you would commit to a certain day or time each week? I'm just throwing out ideas if anyone else has some please let us all know! MountainMommy gave her permission to use the chat for this if anyone wants to! Let us know! smile.gif

Love,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

We used to meet Monday night for "phat chat" and/or "fit chat". I think it would be nice to revive it. MM's chat server seemed to work pretty well on Friday. I never got booted. I didn't notice too many people disappearing on us there.

My hours are pretty flexible since I'm not working right now. What about the rest of us calorically/carbohydrately challenged ladies?

That is right, Momo, it was Monday night. I couldn't remember what night it was. Getting old and forgetful you know. smile.gifwink.gif

I'm game for just about most nights, Monday, Tuesday, Friday or Saturday. Sunday would work but would have to be later as some go to church.

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

Ok Momo and Snowmom, just want you to know I read your replies. Your right momo the chat does seem to work pretty well! smile.gif

When do you want to get started? Anytime is fine with me but Tuesday nights unless it's after 9pm other than that I'm open. I was thinking that if I can't be in on certain nights I could make it early AM's for those who can't do evenings...I don't want to leave anyone out! I'm on EST......

Love Ya,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Oh Maaaaan.....your gonna make me do this diet thing are'nt ya.....*debbie is clawing her way back to sanity....away from that cinnamon crumb cake ....away from ice cream...toward ....gulp.....carrots......noooooooooo ....noooooooooo....don't make me......hep me....hep me......who said that?*

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

LOL Blebbie! grin.gif

Haven't responded because I've been thinking about it. This is what I came up with: Go ahead and make a schedule, and I'll try to chat whenever I get a chance. It might be everyday, or once in a while, I just need to be able to keep my day open. But I do think it's a great idea! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Monday night is fine Snowmom. I could be there from 8-10PM... I'm going to try to make time for around 7-9 AM everymorning too, incase there are some morning people too!

Love,

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow night. I am usually free on Mondays but my friend is having a purse party. Just like the tupperware parties. Anyway I need to go for moral support. Just trying to figure out how to avoid buying another purse which I don't need. See ya'll next week!