MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Pounds gained since Holidays began

Homesteader

I weighed in 2 days ago. I had given myself the following "holiday" schedule..2 days off for thanksgiving, 3 days off for Christmas and 4 days off for New Years. That means that since Thanksgiving I had 9 days of eating whatever I wanted. Not pigging out, just eating the goodies!! Carbs too! So, I was actually pretty happy that I had only gained 6 pounds. I am back being good again and will not have a vacation day until my birthday in March. I will have 1 day off then and no more breaks until next winter. (Unless an emergency occurs) All in all I am pretty happy. Any other gainers want to report? Fess up...

Wait Momo......first i have to FIND my scale...i kindof hid it.....well...i buried it.....far far away so i wouldn't be tempted to hop on it and get depressed.....so if i ever dig it out....i'll let ya know.....that's IF i get the courage to hop on it again.

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Morning everyone. smile.gif

Sounds like we all did ok, if the average gain is that much. smile.gif

I was even good last night. smile.gif

Oh, Momo, I did read what you ate instead of the cake and ice cream. wink.gif

Monday comes, and I WILL start walking and riding my bike. I WILL, I WILL, at least that is my plan now. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg