MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Middle of the Week Wednesday

Woke up this morning to a lot of fog. I have a load of going, and have got to start cleaning up last nights mess. I think I will put on a pot of homemade soup for dinner tonight, It is our BINGO night, and dh's aunt just had dental surgery and still has to eat soft foods, so figure that will do, Dh doesn't care for soups, so will fix him an egg roll. Dh has to have all cream based soups. I like good ole homemade vegetable.....

Well have to go start breakfast, so everyone have a good day...

wiccadstargazer... one of my brothers did that to us, put he didn't bully us, we had told him he needed to move out on his own and he just stayed. ... so we did like you are going to do, plus i did all the cooking and made sure we had foods that he didn't like, bought very little groc. nothing extra. it worked, for us... good luck.

It's afternoon here now.

I can just about smell the vegetable soup from Unikemom's house. Will you have leftovers? I like making things where there's a bit for at least a lunch another day. It's nice of you to make something your aunt can eat with her dental problems. Too bad we don't have a graemlin of a pot cooking away on the stove.

Snowmom: It's great you make a special time for the little guy while the older one goes to Scouts. I remember well (so many years ago) how it felt that my sister got to do so many wonderful things just because she got to be the age to do them first. Nowadays she just gets to be older first