MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

some suggestions ,please

Linda

my DD has been sick for the last five weeks and we don't know what is going on. she went to see her Dr. and he ran the basic chem 7, and took her off BC pills which she had only been on for a couple of months... but she isn't doing better.

she is going to go back to the Doctor... so what i was wondering if any one might have a suggestion as to what might be going on so she can have the dr. check into it.

staring with her main complaints...

dizziness that will last up to 35hrs

inside shakes

weakness

headaches

weight los

numbness/tingling in face and arms

flu like systoms this has slowed down a lot. so maybe she had a touch of the flu

she has been checked for sugar..

she is going to ask to be tested for huntingtons, and see about cancer, but as to what kind she doesn't know and is going to see if maybe there is a blanket type test to see.

anyways any suggestions would be of a great help.

oh, she is normally healthy, and doesn't take any meds. she is not over weight she was at the right weight.

Have her checked for hormone imbalance, could be to much estrogen in her system.

The birth control pills would have elevated it even further. This would include even the Thyroid, It produces hormones, too. The Essential Fatty Acids would help in this case, but also getting away from plastics and similar products, like oleo.

they had already checked her thyroid and it is fine.

there is no way you can get her to eat oleo... she is even careful as to what kind of cooking oil she uses. she fixes lots of fresh vegs and furits or grows her own and can them. there is the store boughten stuff.

do you mean stuff that is stored in plastic too???

thank you both for your suggestions.

Not trying to scare you but does she have problems with mosquitoes? If so have her checked for wes nile. I know that this is far fetched but what you are describing is what was going on with a very dear friend of mine and we found out in the knick of time this is what she had. Hope this helps and she will be in my prayers.

Smooches

no wes nile (thank - God) what she is doing now is primrose and ess.fatty aciad. for the next month and if she isn't better by then end of the month back to the dr. or if she gets worst. But she seeems to be having more good days now. Thank you for all your prayers and suggestions.

Theyd, before your dd came down with the symptoms listed, had she had any bouts with a sore throat or diahrrea, any kind of a viral or bacterial infection?

Also, does she complain of tingling in her fingers or her legs. Is she having trouble with any weakness in her legs, having any problems walking?

If so, please have her checked for Guillane Barre syndrome. When my mother come down ill with this, no one knew what it was or how to treat it. Luckily we came upon one doctor who had treated several cases of it...

• 4 years later...