MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome to our new home

I want to welcome you all to our new home. They have really worked hard to get it up and running. smile.gif

Isn't it nice and comfy? Nice new decorations and all. smile.gif

Just as soon as I can, I will start posting information for those who are interested. If you will let me know how I can help, I am willing to help. Also, let me know what you are looking for.

Snowmom

Goosie, it is so good to see you. smile.gif Thanks for the help. smile.gif

Well, now, let me see, there is an empty space in the closet I think. Now, lets see about all the file cabnets. smile.gif

Things just have to get organized a little around here, don't they. smile.gif

------------------

snowmom.jpg

Yep, just have to get everything moved back in. Look at all the great new space!!

Won't some study tables be nice over there by the picture window??

------------------

gl.jpg

Aww, Momo, we don't want you to keep your voice down in here. smile.gif We want all the info you can give us. smile.gif

I hope things will work out so we can ALL find our missing links. smile.gif We all have dead ends that need to be found. frown.gif Wouldn't that be GREAT!!! if we all could just go on and on and on. smile.gifgrin.gif

So glad you posted Momo, now, you really need to get a sig. Come on, get MM to make you one. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif