MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Foggy Thursday

Spider do you have a big DOG??? When you leave your house at 530 is anyone else in the house? I am afraid that that would freak me out a lot!!

It's already 55 here.. Kids are up and getting ready for the bus. I don't have to go in until 10:30 today! I went to the market last night and they had miracle whip on sale for 1.29 a jar! I got 6.. It's usually over 3 dollars a jar here. I also bought some of those new pie crust that are rolled from Pillsbury.. They were 1.69.. I was pretty excited about that. Is everyone mentally prepared for Thanksgiving now? How about that mad Christmas dash the day after??

My hubby had just left about 10 minutes before I did...yikes. We live right in town on a small lot so it would be unfair to keep a dog....but I would like one. My neighbor offered her driveway for me to park in. It is right at my back door where my porch light and her garage light will keep things well lit. She is so nice. Thanks for your prayers though, those are always welcome.