MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HEY EVERYBODY!

Guest Guest

Hey there everybody! I'm a new family member here and just wanted to tell y'all a little about myself and how y'all do the same.

My name is cleanheart and I live outside the Cincinnati, Ohio area. My husband George and I have been married for 24 years. The Lord has blessed us with 2 sons. 16 yrs and 10 yrs.

I love the Lord Jesus Christ with all my heart and want to serve Him forever. Pms.51:10

We are a hoome schooling family since they were school age. It has truely been a blessing.

I like were we live in the country. We have chickens, dog,cat,hamsters, soon fish. We have creeks where our boys like to trap.

I like to make soap, read, trap, basket weaving, sew, scrape booking, cook, canning, people, and just spend time with my family.

I look forward to talking with you and getting to know eachother. School starts next week for us, so I'll try to post as much as possible. I've learned so much already by browsing.

Well, I'll talk to y'all later.

Cleanheart smile.gif

----------------------

All that's necessary for evil to prevail is for enough good men to do nothing.

OOOOOOOOOOH we got ourselves a nibble....a brandy new newbie!!

Let me be the first to Welcome you Cleanheart!!

My first thought's reading your name were....Create in me a.......

I'm glad you decided to post! Hope you enjoy it here!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

Welcome to our "family".

just so proud to have you here.

Cheesecake? Just gave a big slice to Cat,

what is your favorite topping?

MiscDogrun.gif

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Thanks y'all. It's good to be here. I like cherries on my cheesecake with a Pepsi Please! LOL

How do I get a signature thang??

cleanheart smile.gif

------------

If you don't stand up for something, you'll fall for anything!

Welcome Cleanheart smile.gif Go on down to the Those Cute Little Picture "Thangs" forum, and as soon as our very talented Mountain Mommy gets done unpacking from her move I'm sure she'd be happy to make you a signature smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

((((Cleanheart)))) hugs to you... we have a lot in common (country too). Welcome to the family!

Laying a large tray of freshly baked homemade caramel pecan rolls next to the coffee pot.

------------------

shepherd.gif

Sorry, Becca Anne, I am really new at this pc thing. Will you tell me again where to go to get my signature? What 'cute little picture thang'????

I went to the 'Signature' place, but it said it was still being worked on. OOHH!!

I get sa flustered with not knowing how to do the things I want to do on this pc sometimes. Sometimes I just love it, and sometimes I want to throw it out this here window beside me. confused.gif

smile.gif cleanheart blush.gif

thanks for being patient with me y'all

Go back to the main discussion forums page and scroll down to the forum called "Those cute little picture thangs" and you are there.

Also you will find along the way several other forums that you may find of interest to you.

MiscDogrun.gif

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

quote:

Originally posted by Lois:

Go back to the main discussion forums page and scroll down to the forum called "Those cute little picture thangs" and you are there.

Also you will find along the way several other forums that you may find of interest to you.

MiscDogrun.gif

Thanks Lois, you're on top of things. I'll try that.

Welcome Cleanheart!!!

You are going to love it here and we are always blessed to meet a new friend! We have a forum here geared for homeschooling and most of your many other interests!! You fit in around here like a long lost puzzle piece smile.gif

------------------

eaglew.jpg