MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday

Judy Moist

Ok, what's everyone up too? Me same ole same ole. Finally got all the indoor decorations down and packed, just have to wait on dh to put them up in the attic. Took the tree down last night, it is out on the front porch, when it warms up some I will go out and take the lights off of it.

Will probably runa load of laundry or two. Other than that. I am taking a break... My back has been hurting, the past couple of days, and so I am going to rest it some this afternoon....hope everyone has a good day....

Unike, I'm sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. I hope you get some rest!

Today we are (finally) having Christmas dinner. The turkey is in. I cleaned the living room and made some room for oldest DD's stuff. We are hopefully going to get a bit of time to work on the cabin today, too.

I've been cleaning my fridge today (still need to do the shelves in the door) and deciding on what needs to be used up fast. Started dinner (using up some of those items) and have a peach cobbler in the oven, hubby should be a happy man.

DD2 took our tree down a few nights ago and got the rest of the decorations put away. It's nice to have a little more room in the LR.

It's warmed up and the snow is melting nicely. Hoping in the next day or so the roads will finally be clear. I'm pretty much a "homebody" but even I like to get out now and then LOL!

Archived