MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

the second day of the year

Linda

this morning we had a sheet of ice. I was barley able to stand to take the dogs out.

what was that saying about the first three days of the year telling what the next three months are going to be???

just another quite day at home working on the family tree.

hope everyone else is having a blessed day.

theyd, I have my kitchen window and a bathrom window open today. We're having weird weather in Tennessee. It's been in the 60's. Very unusual.

I have been cleaning and doing chores today. I planned on putting away Christmas decorations and taking down the tree but I think that'll hafta wait until during the week.

Hope everyone has a lovely day,

mommafitz

It's very warm here too. I had to open the windows since it got so stuffy.

I usually try not to work alot on Sunday but I had to do laundry. What a mess. I put it off (except for emergency loads) for awhile over the holidays.

Tomorrow DH and I will take down the tree and decorations. It's always sad to undo all the holiday things.

Have a great 2005 everyone!

Haven't really done much today, woke up with a major headache and queasy stomach,,, youngest ds had a stomach flu yesterday,, I think I caught it from him... But I took some Ibuprofen and drank some tea, everything has calmed down...

Got it calmed down enough to cook breakfast and then read my morning papers.. dh took the kids to have their hair cut.

and then he came home and went to bed, I went to the grocery to pick up lunch stuff for the kids lunches next week and some milk..

cleaned the kitchen and that is about it on the housework...

Have been really stressed lately and worried, I have decided I just can't take the stress and worry anymore, I am tired and fed up of being dependent on dh for money. He pays what has to be paid, and then just blows the rest.. He doesn't try to save any money... So I am trying to find a job....so I can have my own income and I will not have to stress out so much over being able to support me and the kids if any thing happens with dh.

All of with the Icy weather take care and be careful,,,,everybody have a good weekend...

Archived