MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cold Sunday

Bamboo

I couldn't acess this site til this afternoon. Neighbors and Pat got us plowed out, wind chills were supposed to be -20°, but I don't think it got that bad as we are far enough down the hill to get less wind. The sun is shining and it got all the way up to 5°.

It only hit 40 today.We even had a dusting of snow this morning. Probably about a tenth of an inch which melted almost as soon as it hit the ground. It was kind of pretty for a few minutes. My sympathies to all who are snowed in or freezing. Brrr

We mostly cocooned today. I paid bills, cleaned up my kitchen a bit and called some out of state relatives. My Aunt in Pittsburgh said they really got hit with snow. She is excited about the football game today. Pgh still has a shot at the super bowl. We'll see how the game goes today.

Take care & stay warm

I also had trouble accessing this site, I could not get on until around noon. It kept saying server broken or technical difficulties.

We had blizzard winds last night, our wind chill was in the single digits, and still are today.Had a heat wave warmed up to about 28 degrees tonights low will be about 15 degrees. Had some flurries, but not any of it laid on the ground, the wind was blowing about too hard to lay....

I figured, i was already cold, and was wanting some winter weather, that I may as well watch The day after tomorrow again. This way I could almost experience some real winter weather

Archived