MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

sunday

Linda

afternoon one and all.

it is snowing here and the east wind is a blowing. i havn't looked to see how cold it is out. don't really want to know. but it is chill in hte house.

Spider good to hear/read that your ma is on the mend. sure am praying that she will get 100% better.

i have a do nothing day ahead of me so think i just might fine a craft to do.

hope everyone has a blessed day.

It's sunny with blue skies and 51 degrees out. Cold in the shade, warmer in the sun. I'm cold just now because I just finished a bowl of icecream.

Here's a site with a webcam across the river from here (North Head Lighthouse) and you can see what I see- scroll down to the web cams:

http://zuma.nwra.com/north_head/

Remember I'm 3 hours behind some of your times.

Church was great today. We went to Sunday School first and it was a real dash to get there in time, gulping coffee as we drove.

I'm settling in to read a Beverly Lewis book.

Jan

Very Rainy and gloomy here today,,,we still have several days of rain ahead of us,, I am sick of the rain, dh hasn't had a decent work week in over a month....If we are not going to get any snow then please turn to spring,,

Not doing much today, went grocery shopping, then did my 45 minutes of exercise, and watched the chocolate festival on food network on tv... dh and boys are watching the Daytona 500, while I catch up on my cyber life,,,LOL

We did our school dance friday night, it was a success, we have already been asked to do the spring dance, I will have to think about that one!!!LOL

Hope everyone is well and doing good, miss everyone...

HEY DID EVERYONE CATCH THE NEW SURVIVOR????? This is gonna be a good one.....

Everybody take care and have a good one.....

Slow day here too. It is snowing to beat the band. We have 6 inches already and it is still coming down. Storm warnings until 4 a.m. Glad I have four wheel drive.

Peacefulhome, nice web cam, but why do they call it Disapointment State Park?

Unike, wasn't the chocolate festival yummy. I want to go to that resort and take lessons or maybe just have the chocolate fountain/waterfall thingy.....

It's Cape Disappointment because there were so many ship wrecks in this area before the lighthouses. I've got a map on the wall (came from my Aunt) with marks where all the various ships wrecked. To my knowlege only remnants of one ship can be see (the Peter Iredale) at Ft. STevens State Park in Oregon.

Jan

Archived