MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cold Saturday

Bamboo

MOrning all, everyone here is coming down with colds and coughs, Thanks to oldest sons teacher coming to school with strep throat last week.... Thanks alot teacher..... at least we have 14 days for them to get well... they go on spring break next week...

Dh is outside with the lawnmower and chopping up old leaves and things clearing the yard some, I am doing the neverending

Good morning all

Spider, I hope the studying went well. What a great DH to bring you breakfast!

Buttercup, That virus has been horrible by all accounts. Hope you get well soon. That coughing is sure aggravating. Mom tells me many at the retirement apartments she lives in have had it and some went to the hospital. You are sure cooking up a storm!

Unike, I hope everyone gets well at your house, too. What a miserable way to spend spring break.

The only thing I got done outside is plant sweet peas. With the unusually good February weather I'm afraid we just played. We went to Seaside last night and it was packed with tourists because of the nice weekend. Good for the economy down there.

I just finished my second cup of coffee and need to dash off to get ready for Sunday school.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Jan

Well, it's Sunday and I'm still doing homework.... that's college for ya. It's not too bad because it's just more of what I do at work (would just like to get paid better and a college degree will help).

They are still forecasting another snow storm for us. I'm so jealous of those of you who are planting already. I would have to dig through about 8 inches of snow to find soil

Archived