MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Saturday Morning

Bamboo

Well, did anyone else have a heck of a time getting on to Mrs. S today? Maybe it was just my server, but I tried at home with one ISP and at work with another ISP and was having trouble with both.... is this a sign of things to come.... I was getting mad. Boy, if things ever do shut us down, I'll really miss this site.

Today, I have to work... bummer, but at least it is quiet. It is rainy, foggy, and cool but muggy

I havent had any problems getting in today, but of course what ever was wrong may have already passed,,, before I come onto the site today...

Got severe storms headed this way, a squall line is coming in our direction within the hour, so gotta run and cook taco salad for dinner before it gets here.

ran to the grocery to pick up bread and milk, so I don't have to get out later in the mess, on the way stopped by this new sundry store that just opened up 2 blocks from my house.. What finds!!!!!!!

Concentrated Gain and Tide laundry detergent)like what is used in hospitals and nursing homes (a little tad will do)...$4.50 a gallon, lever 2000 liquid bath soap, I normally give $4.69 a bottle, they had it $1.69, my brand of deodorant that I normally give $3.69, for $1.25.. I can't wait to go back and grab up more bargains,,, just wished I had more time today,, was trying to beat the storms home.....

Cleaned my kitchen really good and swept and mopped and then tackled my bedroom and gave it a good scrubbing,, and that is about all I have done today... Everybody stay safe if you are in line of these storms and take care... Spider and quiltsy,, if something should happen to Mrs, S site, Cat has a site of her own that we can all meet at until Mrs S gets straightened out.. Or at least I think she still has the site.... HEY CAT!!!!!!!

Archived