MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Thursday

ricardo

Well it's nice and sunny here. I wonder what

everyone is up to..........? Seems like everyone

is out and about.

Today is the start of summer break for us. Last

day of school was yesterday. It was also a short

day too. No more driving to town every day!!!!!

What's with gas prices? Here, one day it's up and

the next it's down, by 10 cents! I hate to see

what it's going to look like on Friday with the

holiday coming up and all.

I need to go and pull up some weeds from my

strawberries today. Strawbarries are a strange

plant. Last year our sheet got out and ate most

of them, so I told my husband to mow them down.

This spring they came up even better then they

did last year. Weird.

I need to do laundry today. I found a recipe

for strawberry jam that does not require any

kind of fruit jell. I might experiment with it.

Oh, well I must go and do some chores. Have a

nice day everyone.

Good morning everybody,,,,got up with a bang around here this morning,, My 19 year old nephew, is in his first relationship,, and is totally going about things the wrong way, and trying to be controlling of this girl,, he doesn't want her to see any of her friends, go anywhere or do anything, unless he is there with her.. well she has politely told him to get lost... but he refuses... well this morning a friend of his brought him home from work and dropped at my house.. I naturally thought he must have had a wreck, why else would he not be driving his own vehicle... Well he has pulled the stupidest stunt I have ever heard of... He told everyone his jeep wouldn't start,, so that his girl friend would come and pick him up and then he is going to see if she will let him use her car,,,to get to work tonight,, just so she can't go anywhere this evening... I laid into him,, this girl has a baby,, he doesn't stop to think what if the baby needs to go to the hospital during the night or something... I told him not to even think of bringing this crap to my door, I went through it with his mother and father, I'm not having around me or my kids... So I took over to my mothers house, he is doing some work on it and getting ready to move back in it (the house was left to him when she died (not officially, no will)..so now he is stuck there with no phone, no electricity, no food and no car...the girl is supposed to stop by and get him there... we shall see.. My sister said she was going to go over there and take him back to work to get his car,, I told her no,, let him learn the hard way, you can't play with people like that.. if he misses work, then that's just too bad, he should have thought about it before he pulled such a stunt...the house is just 2 blocks from my house and less than a mile from the girlfriends house...so he can walk if he has too...

So I packed me and the kids a picnic breakfast, we got dressed and went to the school yard playground... they played while I got some serious walking in.. then we went on a walk down the nature trail the school has,, it was so nice..we ate our breakfast and then come home back to reality,, am now doing laundry and getting dinner started....that's my morning in a nut shell...

Sl, yes strawberry plants are funny,,, Mine have come back for 2 years straight,,,,I didn't think they did that...

Well everyone have a good day, and enjoy yourself and don't work too hard.....

Archived