MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey Ya'll It's Tuesday!

Synn

Well here I am at the library. Decided it was time I went somewhere and came here and lurked. Boy I sure do miss ya'll. My laptop has some problem in the power source it has nothing to do with a virus.. Hey Slgrub? How ya doin girl? I can't believe it's near canning season already and I don't have MrsS available to me to get my ideas. What a bummer. Hey Shannon why don't you email me your phone number sometime and I'll call ya and give you mine so we can at least chat that way. I think it's been since April that I have even had a computer. Well I am going to finish up here and move on to something else... Again I miss talking to you all so much. Hope you all are being careful with this heat. We haven't had much rain to speak of in 3 months.. And the temps have been over 90 forever it seems. Ya'll take care and God Bless.

Dawn

Sorry your laptop went caput. My DH's is in the shop for a similar issue. No fun when your computer isn't running!

I made a run up to Cosco today and bought puppy a bed. She was so happy LOL. Tail won't stop wagging until she falls asleep . She knows she's spoiled

Archived