MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Steamy Thursday

Bamboo

Well when I woke up at 4:30 this morning, the house was 80 and it was 70 outside, yuk. It was like driving through pea soup coming into work. It started raining about an hour later, but has stopped now.... Theyd, did you get any of that? It looked to be a long squall line from the bridge to the southern border

I know it's Thursday because the garbage pickup is today. Next week and the week after it will be my job to roll it out to the curb and now with their fancy new truck you have to put the can just so the truck grabs it up and empties it. I don't think the guy even has to get out of the truck but then I don't wait around to watch.

I was up in the night with an achey back so first thing this morning I put an ice pack on and then the heating pad and things are much better. Not sure what I'm doing to aggravate this.

Today is pretty much a free day (don't have to be anywhere) so I'll be getting ready for my son's arrival this weekend. DH has all his stuff for the mission trip to Mexico on the guest bed but he'll take care of that . I'll plan meals and tidy up.

Spider: No fun waking up to a hot house. Sorry to hear about that horrible bruise your Mom got. Hope they find an answer but glad it wasn't blood clot.

Have a good day everyone.

It is pure sticky here, and hot.....I am off work today and tomorrow,, so maybe I can get caught up on some things around here.. Dh didn't last two days at walmart, he has already quite and decided he is going back to his regular job... I went this morning and got him a work release permit from his doctor so he may return to work.... YEAH!!!

But I will remain at my job at least until winter time,,,

Went and picked up my first paycheck $359.00 but hey it paid my cable and dsl bill and my telephone bill,,, and also I put the kids some back to school clothes and their school supplies on layaway, and using my employee discount I saved $20 on my $200 purchase,,, fantastic I think!!!!!LOL

Not much happening here, but will check in a little later,, right now I am so sleepy, I am about to pass out,, Think I will go take a

Archived