MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Great PDF charts

The MacKinnon

I know there is a pinned section on charts, but I wanted to let y'all know about a very cool site:

http://misbach.org. This site has charts you can buy, but also has free pdf charts, including one you can fill in and print out. He also has a chart his grandmother helped design to keep surnames flowing in a convenient visual arrangement.

The "6 Generation Pedigree Chart" is the one you can fill in. It's really nice and keeps your lines organized and accessible.

Hope y'all find these helpful.

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

THANKSFORSHARINGGIRLS.gif

I just went to the one you can type in. Guess it is one you print out and then type in, as I couldn't get it to let me type right there. Or did you get it so you could type in it right there??

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Snowmom, I think you can download it as a pdf. Do you have Adobe on your computer? If not, you can download it for free.

I downloaded the chart onto my desktop and I click on it when I want to work on a particular line. It does print right there and it's very nice, but you do have to have the Adobe (pdf) program.

Look on the left column for 'free charts (pdf) and this should come up:

Genealogy Charts in Adobe PDF format

Downloadable for FREE!

FIRST NAME

LAST NAME

Misbach Enterprises houses one of the largest collection of downloadable genealogy charts in Adobe PDF format. All of our charts have been designed with over 40 years of genealogy chart making practice.

To use these charts, just click on the chart you like and then print it. Or you can also right click on the chart and download it onto your computer to use at your convenience and print as many charts as you like. All the charts are formatted to fit on 8.5" x 11" paper. If you don't have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader you can download it by clicking on the button below.

getacro.gif

This Adobe reader is what you need to download the chart and print in your information.

Archived