MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

"Spring Break"

Cat

So lilDD has a week off now, the first week of April. It's still my "normal" time... three days home, then two babysitting DGS at his house. DH took Monday off, and we just "puttered".

DD enjoys her time out in nature. We went out and searched for Morel mushrooms, but only found one more. It's dry in the woods. I wonder if last year's bumper crop somehow meant fewer this year??? Hard to tell... we've been here since 1991 and this was *such* an odd year weather-wise.

We had a campfire going the night before, thought it was completely out in the morning, but when DH put some twigs on it for a "later fire", it started smoking and we restarted it. DD likes campfires. :)

I wanted to go out for dinner, but I couldn't find the gift card we needed to use up, so we ended up at KFC. :(

DD is playing today, just spending time doing crafts she never has time for. She's found "Pinterest", and it's got WAY too many ideas! LOL But she has a homework paper she'll have to get to work on soon. :(

I'm trying to clean and sort and organize. Trying to stay off the 'puter more, so I'm not posting much. But I'm here several times a day if you need me for anything...

:bighug2:

Spring break is next week for me. I am SO looking forward to it. Been counting down the days since the beginning of March. :happy0203:

And I love Interest! It keeps me going with lots of fresh ideas for my classroom. But, it it is a time-sucker if you're not careful.

Archived