MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Book Give Away: “The Complete Medicinal Herbal” by Penelope Ody

Guest Guest

I carefully cut each strip of paper, folded in half and half again, then taped it shut. I put it in my hat and realized there were too many nooks and cranies so I put in a stainless steel bowl with a flat/rounded bottom.

I mixed and mixed.. then my daughter stuck her hand in and mixed and mixed and mixed.. all right already! and mixeed once more and pulled out....

KimMC

Kim you are the winner! please pm me your address and I will get your book in the mail.

to PM me click on my name to the left, scroll down past my information.. at the bottom it says "send a private message' click on that and type away.

Quote:
I carefully cut each strip of paper, folded in half and half again, then taped it shut. I put it in my hat and realized there were too many nooks and cranies so I put in a stainless steel bowl with a flat/rounded bottom.

I mixed and mixed.. then my daughter stuck her hand in and mixed and mixed and mixed.. all right already! and mixeed once more and pulled out....

KimMC

Kim you are the winner! please pm me your address and I will get your book in the mail.

to PM me click on my name to the left, scroll down past my information.. at the bottom it says "send a private message' click on that and type away.

you missed it hun. next time.

(((((evergreen))))) Trust me, I'd do the same thing...who has time to worry about timestamps and dates? lol

Keep checking...*a birdie* told me there would be more to come...I don't really have much in the way of herbal books, I'm still learning all this new stuff myself...I've always just cooked with herbs lol, buttttttttttttttttttt...

I'm doing a book giveaway down in the Kitchen forum if you'd like to participate in that! Erica just won the dessert book I had, and now I'm gonna raffle off The Supper Book, so you're more than welcome to enter your name, if that is something you might be interested in.

Most of all, welcome to MrsSurvival! We're so glad you're our newest member!

*darlene kicks some of the ladies in the hiney...*

Come on girls, help make Evergreen feel at home!

let this link die... I have another book and I don't want it to get confused with this one...

I can't lock it so no more posts can be written to it.

But if it goes away further down the list and on to the next page... then the new one will become the most current...

make sense?

do do not post to this thread... thanks.

Archived