MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Well, hello all!!

hummingbird

I am fairly new to this site and I love it. I just want to let you know that I am really, really "survival challenged", like one of Jerry's kids when it comes to all of this so I am going to need alot of help!! lol Just as Westbrook if you don't believe me. Her poor ears are going to fall off from all of the questions!! So, ok ladies, at 48 years of age, I have decided to start preparing for whatever and raise my own food and stuff.... need all the help I can get. Let the questions begin.....

Well, you just had to go there huh Westbrook???? Okay, here is the body bag story.... I am in the hurricane Katrina area so yesterday I went to the Red Cross and when I got done, they were giving out stuff like clothes, toiletries, etc. So I noticed a box of what looked like black tarps, each wrapped in clear plastic like the blue ones you see in Walmart. So, I grabbed one, came home and opened it and it was a body bag!!!!! I kid you not, a body bag..... wonder what that is supposed to be for????? lol

*WHEW*!!

Well, I suppose you could fill it full of jugs of water, let it sit in the sun, and voila... *hot water*!

**Imagining the Red Cross workers who saw you taking it and wondering *WHY*!!!

Archived