MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Speaking about Taste Of Home

Have any of you ever been to one of the Taste of Home Cooking Shows. They are fantastic and alot of fun, plus you get to win alot of nice prizes and the cookware they use to make dishes they even leave the item in the cookware for you to eat.

Ours gave out bags of groceries, plants, kitchen appliances such as a stove, cookbooks and other items in raffles.

Before the show people got to taste full size pieces of wedding cakes all different kinds and other foodstuffs. Different businesses like tupperware gave out lemon peelers, jar top openers, measuring spoons recipe books lots of coupons and other samples in a large goody bag. Everyone got a good bag. If By chance a show comes to your area you have to go. You will have a blast.

Next Spring I am sitting with all the Amish Gals. They bussed it up from Pennsylvania and they won the most prizes. Maybe their luck will rub off on me.

Tickets were 5.00 dollars a piece. For Five dollars you got about 25.00 worth of free samples to take home with you.

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like fun, Reci! How would I find out if they are coming to my city? I like the idea of learning from them, and getting some free stuff! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

You can visit Taste of Home online at their website to look for the shows they put on.

The website address is: http://www.tasteofhome.com/

Its a great site..enjoy and I hope there is a cooking show in your area. You can't beat all the giveaways, prizes and free food to eat. I was worth the 5.00 and more.

ps: just clink on the above taste of home link and it will take you right to their homepage.

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif

[This message has been edited by reci (edited November 12, 2002).]