MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TGIF

Freetobeme

i had my wisdom teeth out wheni was 20. it was [ainfull i could barely open my mouth and i had stitces. my boyfriend at the time was so thoughtfull he decided he would cook and give me a rest. he made me my favorite meal - steak.

lol

today there is supposed to be people coming to look at the place i was told "they will be here early" but it is almost 10, and no one has showed up.

apart from house work and teaching sapphire, all i have to do today is photoshop projects.

Good Friday morning

I slept in this morning because I was awake in the night. I hate that because I love the morning but now I feel great and ready for the day (yeah, it's almost 11 and half done!).

The thing on our agenda today is to clean the aquarium. I've seen it done once and hope we remember how it goes. I asked at the pet supply store and figured out I was feeding the fish too often and that equates a dirty looking tank. So DH should be able to hose out the water while I scrape and clean.

I've got the itch to move things around. Like move a rarely used sewing machine table to the family room and move the guest bed around so there's more space in that room where DH has a desk and bookcase. Of course, there is stuff under the bed, etc. etc.

Also the sun is out today and it will be 65 so we need to get outside.

Goatherder mentioned fresh air. Hah! Yesterday DH tells me there is a terrible odor in the hall. I wondered if it was the laundry hamper but it would be a wonder if he noticed that. Then I walked into the spare bedroom - PU!!! Apparently the rat poison worked and it/they met their demise under that part of the house. I could smell it out on the patio, too. Finally was able to solve it inside by putting a box of books over the heat vent. Ewwwwww. I don't know where they are tunneling in at but I wish they'd head for the woods to die.

I have quit feeding the birds-something I really enjoyed. One reason was the mice/rats also could climb up to the feeders, another is the expense and the third is in case of Avian flu not to have them dependent to come here. Sort of makes me sad.

Goatherder: Hope all goes well with having your wisdom teeth removed. There is such wonderful technology now, I'm sure you will do well. Glad the chihuahua let you sleep in.

Nana: I feel as you do about driving other people's cars. I had to drive a rental once. You can talk away about your granddaughter all you like. She sounds like a darling.

Pixie: Don't you just love waiting ? Years ago when we tried to sell this house (glad we didn't) I scrubbed and polished every inch then they'd come in and pick about the color of the carpet or something. Do you know when you'll be moving?

Friday, my day off. So far I slept in (dh has sleep apnea and refuses to wear his CPAP to bed) so at 3 am this terrible sound woke me up....his snoring. Went to the living room, could still hear him. Heard him in the utility room. Last alternative was the car, but it was too cold to go out there. So after he got up I went back to the warm bed and slept until (gasp) 9 am. Got the laundry folded, made tapioca pudding (yum), got the stuffing pork chops thawed, and going out to the garden to see if I can find a couple more small potatoes to roast along side the pork chops, think I will do a squash also. I need a nap. Been kinda down. Went to the eye doctor last week and the eyes are deterioating again. Diabetes really is a problem even though my blood sugar is well within control. Keep me in your prayers.

we will likely be moving on the 30th. and believe me when i say it is not soon enough! yarrgh!! we will be putting the phone under my husbands name so we can switch phone numbers with only the moving fee, and no extra fees. (grrr@telus hugs to jo) if you saw the place you would know why i have been miserable here! i think i have a photo of it somewhere, i will have to fidn it and show it to you. hee hee

Archived