MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The best landlord ever,,

Judy Moist

As some of you know, dh's boss is also our landlord. Well he knows that I have been looking into renting an apartment, to get out of here since we have gotten behind in rent, and really need a cheaper place,, or at least until I found out about the disability dh will be getting... well Allen, the landlord, came in to work today, and asked me what my intentions were. I said, I was still on planning on moving out to something cheaper so that I could afford to pay him back all the back rent. WEll he said "you know those boys of yours needs a yard to play in,", then he went on to say,,,"why don't you just stay where you are, I don't want you and the boys to move, I want yall to stay where you are,,,," as long as I can resume making the rent payments, which now I can.... he will work with, on however much I can pay him back,, even if it is just $10 a week...said he couldn't stand the thought of me and the boys moving out..."HIS WIFE DIDN'T SEEM TO THRILLED AT THIS",, BUT SHE DOESN'T HAVE MUCH SAY IN ANYTHING...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived