MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

terminator tuesday

Kygal

TONS of house work to do to get ready for the exterminators...sweep mop vaccuum and get any clutter off the floor...PLUS get all furniture a couple feet away from the walls. and i'm all by myself!! lol the oldest is at school, and thebaby is at the in laws.

i am having a coffee break, and i actually bought better coffee this time. i get so frustrated buying coffee because it never seems good enough. ~sigh~ i loved the post about roasting your own coffee beans, but i cant buy over the internet, and there is no place in hope to buy green ones. oh well.

TERMINATE ALL FLEAS!!!!!

I've been feeling kind of prunish lately...I have 4 wrinkles!

I am feeling much much better today (thanks for asking Texmex!). I gave myself a talking to yesterday at work (typed it in an email to myself), and now I'm positively cheerful! Of course, that could also have something to do with the fact that I am now done my essay! I just have to do one final read-through, then email it off to my instructor (since I won't be in class tonight...darn shiftwork!). I'm thinking of posting my essay here (in the flu clinic), since the speech I chose to disect is George Bush's flu speech from Nov.1. I know I should have picked on my own politicians, but they never talk about anything I am interested in. Besides, their speeches seemed to be just straight from their PR person, not how they actually delivered it.

So, once I email my speech, I'll have 45 minutes to tidy the house before going to work. The kitchen's a mess. Why can't they make dishwashers that automatically empty themselves?

~Jo

*sigh* It's been a long day... Started out a 4am as usual..Made 25 breakfast orders and got hubby out the door by 530am. I made noodles and rolls, have started my eggs and potatoes for my tater salad... I have the noodles drying in the dehydrator and the rolls cooling on the cupboard.. I have flour all over my kitchen, 3 large bags of garbage that need to be taken out.. Finally got the kitchen warm after the whole day of freezing! And to top it all off I dropped and shattered one of my good glasses! And when I say shattered I mean shattered.. We have a clay tiled floor, I HATE IT! I really need a nap.. DD will be home in an hour and dh shortly after! I don't even wanna think about starting supper! Well I should go! Hope you all have a great evening! My potato salad fixins are calling me..

My rolls!

I hope your all well today :-). I haven't done to much today. Pulled my self out of bed at 8am when the kids woke up. So I'm pritty much caught up from lack of sleep last week I think. Took it easy this morning, just vacuumed the living room and cut out the straps for one of the purses I'm making for the girls. All that's left on that is to sew one set of straps on one purse. The other I need to sew the straps together and then put them on to. Hopefully in the morning I can get to that. I finished the fringe on the one scarf last night and I'm halfway done crocheting another. :-)

For lunch today I decided to clean out the fridge lol. So used some left over breakfast sausage, pepper, onion and added eggs to make a casserole. And had pancakes with that.

It's another snowy day here, this morning it was melting as it came down. But about 5ish it got very heavy and started to stick. We got about an inch on the ground in an hour and I couldn't see out the window at one point. Dh phoned to check up on me and I laughingly told him that this was perfect baby weather lol. I had been having contractions since he left but they have eased up now. Probably waiting for Thursday! I just herd on the weather that the winds are to get very high that day and we are to have bad squalls :-(. Thankfully tomorrow is the last night this week dh has to work.

Kim

Archived