MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

First Saturday of 2006

reetvk

Mornin' all. Hope everyone had a good week. It's kind of chilly here this mornin'. Have lots to do and I have a couple of days off to get it done. I NEED to get the Christmas decorations down, yikes I'm late again. At least the tree isn't up, right?

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Stay warm.

today i am very tired, pat and i ended up staying up late reading the book i got for christmas. it is all about disasters in history and what impact they had on the world. a very interresting read.

http://amberbooksnew.users10.donhost.co.uk.../booktitle.asp# you can find it on this link, however you must scroll down untill you see "world's worst historical disasters" then you click on it.

i need to phone the sensai(sp?) and figure out what we are bringing to the potluck on the 14th. i think i will bring some gnocci. it always seems a popular dish.

have a good day!

It's about 30 degrees here this morning, can't make up its mind if it wants to snow or not. Right now there is a fine snow mist falling.

Snowmom, I hate to take my garlands down too, but I did this morning. Its all getting packed away now. Kitty is playing in it first

Archived